Laser Hair Removal Melbourne
Permanent Laser Hair Removal Melbourne
Looking for Permanent Laser Hair Removal Melbourne? Deluxe Clinic is the trusted provider of Laser Hair Removal Melbourne. We provide reliable services. After a series of treatment sessions, you can enjoy permanent hair reduction and silky smooth skin. We provide the most cost-effective & safe full body treatment in Melbourne. Check out our full body laser hair removal prices here!
Laser Hair Removal Treatment
Laser Hair Removal Treatment is a long-term solution which can remove up to 90% of your unwanted hair in a minimum of 6 sessions. You can shave, wax, pluck or use hair removal creams to manage the growth of your hair, but these methods all have one thing in common – they are temporary. We provide fast & affordable Melbourne laser hair removal treatments that remove unwanted hair with safe & effective technology. It is used to reduce unwanted hair. Common treatment locations include legs, armpits, upper lip, chin and the bikini line with best Deluxe Clinics.
Laser Hair Removal For
It is for men and women tired of constantly shaving or waxing and seeking a long-term solution to their unwanted hair.
However, it is more effective for some people than others. This is due to how the hair follicle absorbs light energy; darker hairs are more effectively treated. Blonde, red, white and grey hairs are unaffected by the treatment. We can fully assess your eligibility for laser hair removal Melbourne and how many sessions we estimate you will need at your initial consultation.
Procedure of Laser Hair Removal Melbourne
- We must target the hair follicles while sparing the surrounding skin tissue to eliminate hair from the body.
- The light and heat penetrate the hair follicle’s pigment, causing damage and hair loss.
- Only touch-ups are necessary every six months, discouraging future hair growth. The new hair growth is considerably thinner and less noticeable.
- Our top-notch laser hair removal Melbourne treatment is suitable for people of all skin tones. The laser is drawn to the blood supply of the hair follicle in darker skin types and has no adverse side effects.
- Our prices are affordable, and they use medical-grade experts to deliver gratifying results.
- Our laser hair removal treatment boasts a staff of skilled professionals who guarantee a successful and safe procedure.
How Laser Hair Removal Treatment Works?
Laser hair removal works by directing a light beam at the hair follicles. The hair follicle is damaged due to the light and heat absorbed by the pigment, which prevents additional hair development. Only pigmented hair that is currently developing can be effectively treated with laser.
White, grey, blonde, and red hair cannot be treated with a laser since pigmented hair only responds to it. Depending on the Melbourne laser hair removal treatment location, we at Deluxe Clinic typically advise a series of 8–12 laser sessions to get a noticeable reduction.
How should you prepare for laser hair removal treatment?
- Hair should not be waxed or plucked two weeks or more before treatment.
- Just the hair follicle should be preserved in this method. Shaving will not remove the strand, plucking or waxing will.
- The morning of the treatment or the day before, you must shave the area that will be treated.
- Whenever you can, avoid tanning the region that will be treated. This entails avoiding solariums, exposure to the sun’s rays directly, tanning beds, spray tans, and applying sunscreen to the treated regions every day.
- Applying lotions or cosmetics to the treatment region on the day of the procedure is not advised.
- In order to receive the proper anti-viral therapy before having your upper lip or chin hair treated, you must let your treating physician know whether you have a history of cold sores.
Laser Hair Removal Benefits
Preparation before laser hair removal treatment
Deluxe clinic has been at the forefront of medical-grade laser treatments for over 20 years.
Our qualified staff have performed millions of successful laser hair removal treatments, empowering people of all backgrounds and genders with the freedom and confidence of permanent hair removal.Our laser hair removal staff are diploma-trained and focused on providing clear, honest feedback and comprehensive consultations.
When you visit our clinic, you will be greeted by one of our highly trained laser hair removal technicians, who will carefully examine your skin type and answer any questions.
Before care Preparation
Before coming in for your appointment, we ask that you are showered with spotless skin free of lotions, creams, oils or fragrances. Before treatment, Shave the treatment area for 12-24 hours and to avoid irritation, your legs should be shaved no sooner than 24 hours before your appointment. Please do not wax, tweeze or epilate in between treatments.
You should also avoid sun exposure to the treatment area and use a broad-spectrum sunblock with SPF 30+ daily. For at least three days before treatment, do not use topical products that may cause sensitivity, such as hydroxy acids, salicylic acid, retinoids and benzoyl peroxide. Gentle cleansers and lotions are ok.
After care Preparation
Redness and swelling are normal, and the treatment area may feel like a razor burn for a few hours after treatment. Feel free to use over-the-counter hydrocortisone or aloe vera to alleviate irritation and redness. Hair in the treated area will shed over two weeks, and patchiness of hair growth is entirely normal.
Excessive heat and sun exposure to the treated area can increase scarring, pigmentation and skin texture changes. It would help to avoid extreme heat, such as saunas, working out or hot tubs for at least 24 hours post-treatment.
We recommend scheduling follow-up treatments for facial areas every 4-6 weeks, trunk areas every 6-8 weeks and leg areas every 8-10 weeks.